Thursday, June 07, 2007

Illinois Workshops Tuesday Night Shootout


Thanks Amy for Visiting my Photo Blog.
I am glad you like the Images.
Ask the other girls to take a look at the Blog.






Jessica I wanted to thank you for using my photo of you as your "My Space" profile photo.
I saw it on Amy's "My Space" friends list. Very cool thanks again.





Well girls Illinois Workshops will be back in Graffton , IL the second week of June 2008.
Maybe the school will hire you all for the Tuesday night Shootout again.
It would be nice to see all yall again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you I would come to your blog! I love the one of me laying on the bike! Such a pretty shot!

JFett said...

Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for posting those pics!! I love them! What a great day. Thanks again you were great! Take care and hope to work with you again in the future:) Thx